Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Friday, July 23, 1965

cool tonite

I came home from work, we got next 2 days off, & got ready & Ivard & all the Kids took me up to unemployment office for our yearly meeting, for hr., and Ray & Dean went & got their checks at Smiles. They went to Gails & took them a big box of groc. I fixed up for them, they sure are in a mess. Sherrif gave them notice to move, they lost car. Jackie stayed all day. They got me at 11:30 & we left Dean to D.Q to take truck out & we took Ray to Melba to work 11:30 to close Came home & Ivard & I went to bed. Went & got Dean & Jackie at 6: & had Parfay Sundee. Came home & ate & Ivard took Dean to Hurrens early to direct traffic & we went later to Jacks wedding reception, my nite off. Ivard went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment