Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Monday, July 26, 1965

had cloud burst & bad wind storm neither one lasted too long. Came home from work & went to bed at 9: & they woke me up at 2:45 to eat.

Ray went to work at Melba 11: to close & Dean went on D.Q. truck little while, until it rained. Jerry, Jackie, Dale & I went over to Johnsons at 4: & looked at tri-chem display.

Jerry went looking for Job this morning.

Ivard watered, cut lawn

Dean called us at Johnsons & we went & got him at D.q. Jerry fixed supper & we ate. I painted on my Xmas door panel awhile

Jerry & Dean went over to Garners & saw about genelogy, shes our third cousin. Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment