Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 20, 2015

Tuesday, July 20, 1965

bottled 62 qts raspberries & 12 jam

Dean worked in Melba with Ray.

cloudy & cooler, rained some in spots. Dean got up & did Dales paper route & Ivard got home from work at 5:40 A.M. & went to bed after he washed me some bottles & I made 12 bottles blac rasp berry jam & 10 qts black raspberries. Ivard brought another case home from work. Ivard & I took Ray to work at Melba at 11: AM to close & came back & Ivard took Dean Jackie up to take D.q. truck out & he went selling books. I washed & iorned all afternoon. Dean got rained out & came home at 3: lady called & said I could have 5 cases red raspberries, so when Ivard came we went & got them & Dean & Jackie washed bottles. Came home & started on berries & we ate & Dean drove Weavers car to Melba at 7: & worked to close, Weaver's left for Idaho Falls. Ivard went selling books until 10:30 & laid down hr & went to work. I got 52 qts red raspberries & mashed a case ready for jam tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment