Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sunday, July 25, 1965

Ivards nite off.

warmer - cloudy.

Jerry - Ivard - Ray - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. Ivard came home & took Jackie to S.S. I read paper in bed & got up at 9:30 & ate & sorted cloths, washed 5 batches, Kids dirty cloths from Scout Camp. I painted on my Xmas door panel & had dinner ready when they got home. Ate & Dean did dishes & Ray went up to SMiles & helped Gail move some things. Jerry & Dean worked on genelogy Dale, Me & Ivard had nap.

Weavers came & got Ray at 4: to work in Melba. Dean, Jackie & I took our painted things to Johnsons & put up for open house tomorrow for Tri-Chem.

I had a bath & we all went to church, Ramon Yorgensens home comeing. laid down hr. & went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment