Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Friday, July 30, 1965

lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks

Dean has flu.

hot. I came home from work & went right to bed. Ivard was already home in bed. Dean has flue, in bed all day

Ray took day off & had Jerry work for him 11: to close Ray took him out. I got up at noon & figured out check, pay day, & we went to bank & pd. bills. gave Ray $300. to send for first quarter room & board at B.Y.U. at 2: Ray took us to "Smiles" & bought our dinner, first I've eaten since Mon., had shrimp boat. We got groc. & they droped me off at Dr. & Ivard brought groc. home & Ray & Jackie then came back & got me at 5: & we went & got my pills & few more groc. came home & Ray went to show & rest of us went to bed early. I went to work at 11: & Ivard at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment