Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thursday, July 22, 1965

Sent Gene letter & money

warmer but still cool, sunny 40º last nite. I came home from work & Ivard was home & had put fruit away & was in bed asleep.

I went right to bed but Avon lady came & I had to pay her then Kids were noisy getting ready to go. Ray took Dean out to music lesson then took Jackie to Primary, went & got Dean & he took Ray to Melba to work 11: to close. Gail came & woke me up again. I got up at noon & Ivard took Dean up to take D.q. truck out lady called & said I could have 2 cases of rasp berries so Ivard went & got them & I bottled 14 qts & put 4 bowls in freezer & fixed one for supper & one for Gail. Ivard went & got Genes cashiers check with my check & I wrote a letter & we mailed it when we went after Dean at 6:30 had Parfay Sundee. Came home & ate. went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment