Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wednesday, May 5, 1965

Cold - cloudy & windy high 46º froze last nite. snow on mountains

Kids went to school. Dale was late getting home from Paper route, had flat tire. I made Rays lunch & Jerry took him out to work. I crocheted & Jerry painted. I took Jerry to work at 11:30 & came home & washed a batch of cloths & iorned Deans cloths then I went & signed up for unemployment & picked Jackie up & came home & iorned Jerrys things had to stop & go get Dean at 4: missed bus. I iorned 3 pieces & Dean did flat stuff while I fixed supper then I took Dale to get his bike tire fixed & got Jerry & we came home & ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson & Jerry went to Boise to school with Rodney Jackie did dishes & she & I walked out to Hurrens & rode home with Dean Dale walked home when he was done. Ray went when we got home with car, to see Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment