Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 8, 2015

Saturday, May 8, 1965

Ivard went back to G. F.

Ivard & Dean did Dales Paper route

Nice day - about all I did was chase today. I got up & took Ivard up to Gails at 7:30 & he went to Boise to wonder Book meeting all day with them. dashed home & took Ray to work & came back & at 10: Dean & I & Jackie took Jerry to work at 10: to 6: & took Dean up town on school ad business came home & cleaned & scrubbed & waxed both bathrooms good & washed cloths & crocheted Dean did rest of work & watered lawn. Ivard called at 5: so Dean & I went up town & got him & him & Dean went mother day shopping then we took Dean over to Stake house to dance Practice We just got home when Dale called & we had to go to church house & get him. We got Jerry on way home from takeing Dean, after we ate.

Jerry & Ray went with Rodney & at 8: Jackie & I took Ivard to catch train. Dale was so tired he bathed & went to bed. I watched T.V. florist delivered coursage & big bouquet for my mother day

No comments:

Post a Comment