Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Monday, May 17, 1965

Sunny but cold wind. froze

Dale forgot to get up & so I took him on paper rout at 6: AM. Came home & washed a batch of cloths & iorned Dale some pants & Ray some 5 pieces. Kids went to school & I read paper & made Jello for supper then I got books up & wrote 5 business letters & payments & went to bank for Me & Jerry & got groc. & gas & came home at 11:30 & put groc. away & clothes  & ate lunch & got diary up & got Jackies Costumes all ready to go to dress rehersal.

I did a pile of patching & at 3: I went to Dr. lost 1 lb. in week. picked Dean up at school & came home & ate & Jackie & I went to dress rehersal Kids were already out on floor for 1st number, we really had to hurry & change. Went off pretty good, had their pictures taken. We got home at 9: & Dale still hadn't got home from collecting, Got here at 9:30. I watched T.V. until 10:30 & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment