Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sunday, May 9, 1965

Ivard drove home & back to G. F today

I called Mother - getting over flu

Lyle stayed all nite

real nice day.

Kids, Jerry & Dale went on paper route then they all woke me up & gave me an orchid coursage, a huge boquet of red & pink carnations, a new dress, & an electric can opener. Ray, Dean, & Dale went to Priesthood then Ray went to work at D.q 10: to 5: Dean jst came home for us when Ivard drove in so he hurried & got ready & He & I, Jerry, Jackie & Dean went to S. S. Mother day programe. real nice & wore new dress & coursage. Got a nice Plant. Came home & ate dinner got most of it ready before we went, baked ham Potatoe Salad, baked beans - punch. Ivard went to bed & Icrocheted. Jerry went to Boise with Roger, didn't work today. Ivard got up at 4:30 & watered. Gail & family came & gave me box Nylon hankys & tube hand cream. They left & we all went to church. I had to singwith Mothers. after we went to Gails awhile. Lyle & family was there & came home & stayed with us all nite. They gave me blender cook book & Petunia. Ivard left for G. F at 9:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment