Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Friday, May 21, 1965

Jackie went to Forsgrens for nite.

cloudy & cooler. Kids went to school & Ray took Dodge & went to work. Jerry & I painted all morning, I finished my daisy pillow cases. Jerry went to work at 11:30 to 3:, up town after. Ivard watered all day & we played 3 games of Scrabble.

I was all afternoon washing changed Dean & Jackies beds & after school Dean cleaned his room good & changed every thing around. Jerry bought hamberger & all the fixings home & I made hambergers & we ate when Kids came at 4: We took Jerry to work 5:30 to close & Ivard went after him. I washed Ray Dean & Ivard's hair & Ivard did dishes at 7:30 Ivard & I & Dale took Dean to H.S to play & took Jackie to Forsgrens to stay all nite & we went to Gails until 10: then got Dean at D.q. Ray stayed home & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment