Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sunday, May 23, 1965

rained all morning hard & most of nite & on & off all afternoon. Jerry got up & took Dale on paper route.

Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & I made meet loaf, Jello & pickled bets for dinner & got ready & Jerry came & took Jackie & I to S.S. Dean gave real good 2 1/2 min. talk, I didn't even know he had to, he also played Organ for closing song - just perfect. Came home & finished dinner & we ate & Dean went to Stake H. to meeting & Jerry & Ray & Dale had nap. I started a letter to Gene. I took Jerry & Ray to work at D.q 5: to 12:30 AM

Me & Kids went to church at 6: on account of Baccalarete. stoped at D.q. & got milk. I watched T.V. & went after Kids at 12:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment