Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 18, 2015

Tuesday, May 18, 1965

Jerry & Ray got home from Salt Lake

Jackies Dance recital.

cloudy - sunny, windy, froze some of flowers last nite. little warmer today

Jerry & Ray got home at 2:30 A.M.

Kids went to school. I got up when Dale got home from paper route & made Rays lunch & took him to work. I had bath & Jerry took me to Relief Society & he went & had hair cut & went to work at 11:30 to 1:30. after R.S. I rode to D.q with Irene Johnson & she bought my lunch then we went up town & came back & sat in car & talked until Jerry got off & we came home & I washed cloths & took tuck in Jackies slip. Jerry planted flowers

Dale went home after school to Hoaggs & Scouts went to Park. We ate supper & Dean took Jerry to work 6: to close then at 6:45 we took Dean to church to Practice organ & Jackie & I went to dance recital. Dean came after Mutual was real good & so was Jackie. we stopped at D.q after & Dean worked half hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment