Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wednesday, May 12, 1965

Jackie & I had hair cut & me trim

hot. I got up at 6: & watered lawn & made Rays lunch & started on Jackies dance costume too Ray to work. I washed couple of batches of cloths, one the sock batch. Took Jerry to work 10: to 6: & we had to take a dance costume out on Amity & Dales books to school on way Came home & made a jello cottage cheese salad & pickled beets for supper & sewed. at 1: I went up town & got rest of stuff for costumes & signed for unemployment, picked Jackie up at 3: & we went & had Andree cut our hair & I had tint waited at D.q from 5: till 6: & brought Jerry home & Dean had barbacue made & we ate & Jerry planted flowers & Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson on bikes, Ray went to Caldwell to se Paroll officers, Jackie did dishes & I sewed until 11: Kids were all in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment