Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Thursday, May 6, 1965

Gail went to Idaho Falls to temple & left Kids here

Ivard came home for day.

cold & stormy, real windy

washed cloths, cleaned up & crocheted. I got up & took Dale on paper route this morning & took Ray to work at 10: Ivard called & I went over to Kings corner & picked him up, cought a freight up. he watered lawn.

Gail & Linda brought Kids about 11: & left them white they went to Temple with her Dad & mother to be married. I took Jerry to work 11:30 to 6:

I fixed lunch & Ivard took them to bed for nap. him & angie are only ones that went to sleep.

Ivard tended Kids & I went & got Jackie & Debbie & Kristine went with Jackie & me to Primary to Mothers party, came home & fixed supper & we ate & Jerry & Ray took Dale collecting & Dean to dance practice & they went to hospital to see Judy. Ivard went back to G. F at 7:30 with Medley, went to bed early

No comments:

Post a Comment