Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 25, 2015

Tuesday, May 25, 1965

Ivard went back to Glenns F.

Donna Winters called from Utah

cool breeze this morning but nice  day. I fixed Rays lunch & Jerry took him to work & Dean to school then we went out to Ethel Hays & got flowers & took to church & card tables & Jerry went to Nampa floral & borrowed an artifical Palm for me. I was in chg. of decorations for closing social, had Irene Johnson help me. looked real nice.

Jerry went to work at D.Q. & after R.S. I went up town with Irene & she took me to D.q & at 1:30 when Jerry got off we went & took Palm back & came home

Ivard was asleep when I left this AM & gone selling books with Gail when I got home they came at 4: & Jeff called & said Lynda was sick so Gail dashed home & took her to hospital. I fixed supper & we ate & Jerry took Dean & Dale up town & left them to Mutual & went to work at D.q. late.

Ivard & I went up & got gas & at 8: Ivard left for Glenns F. got to float tonite

Donna called & wants a Northwest Beaver Breaders ass. meeting here Sat. about 45 people. Ray worked late I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment