Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sunday, May 30, 1965

Ivard came home for day

Ray gave 2 1/2 min talk

Sunny but cool. I don't feel good, I stayed in bed late & read paper & worked puzzle. Ivard came up with some guy for day & came to bed.

Jerry, Ray, Dean & Dale went to priesthood & S.S. & came home & took Jackie. Ray gave 2 1/2 min talk.

I got up & fixed lunch & we ate when Kids got home

Nancy Blades brought Jackie home & she changed cloths & went with her all day.

We went over to Gails & visited this afternoon. Lynda came home from hospital today. Lyle & family came they stayed to Gails all nite We came home & got ready & Nancy & Jackie came & took all the Kids to church. Ivard & I went in & I went to church & Ivard walked up & went to G.F. on train. Ray went with Weaver & Jerry with Rodney after. I watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment