Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Thursday, May 20, 1965

Ivard came home from G. F for 2 days off.

cloudy - windy - cool

I put up Rays lunch & Jerry took him to work then took Dean & Jackie to school, missed bus. I painted all morning. Ivard got home at 9:30 Jerry worked 10: to 6: today I took him. Ivard brought asparagus & I fixed it, enough for 2 meals, & cooked a roast. We played 1 game of Scrabble & Ivard went to bed all day.

I went out to Miners to Relief S meeting, about decorations for closeing social & came home & washed & Put cloths away & had supper ready when Kids came from work & Jackie from Primary. We went & got Jerry. Jerry & Ray took Dean to Stake house to dance practice & went goofing off. Ivard played ball with neighbors & games with Kids & I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment