Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Monday, May 24, 1965

Sent Gene letter & money

Ivard got bumped & came home from G.F

I signed up to be tri chem dealer

rainy - windy - cool

I got up at 5: AM & took Dale on Paper route & cooked breakfast & made Rays lunch. Kids ate & Jerry took Ray to work & Dean & Jackie to school.

Jerry & I went & got a bank draft & sent Gene & I left Jerry at D.q. at 10:30 & he read until he had to go to work at 11:30. I sent streight out to Johnsons to a tri-chem managers meeting & I signed up to be a dealer. I left at 2: & went to Dr. gained 1 1/2 lbs he said it was water, hadn't had my pills this week. I came home at 2:45 & Ivard got home right after, got bumped & has Mon. & Tues. off now, had been selling books on way. I cooked supper & Dean went & got Jerry at 6: & we ate. Ray came home & ate & went back to work until 10:. Ivard & I rode over to Don Carrolls & borrowed card table for relief S. Party. Jerry went to Boise with Rodney.

No comments:

Post a Comment