Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Friday, May 14, 1965

Pd Simplot Ins.

Jerry called, had car trouble.

hard wind. Jackie played sick & stayed home today, to be with Ivard I think. Ivard spent most of day watering lawn & planting Jerrys flowers he bought, made a bed of Petuna under front room window & I had to go get him some more plants

I washed cloths & we went & got check & pd place & came home & Jackie & I went to Caldwell & drew out all my dime Savings account to pay bills & went out & Pd my Simplot Ins.

Jerry called at 1: just got to Salt Lake had car trouble, left at 10:30 last nite. 14 hrs.

I finished worked on Jackies costumes all afternoon

Got Desoto this morning when we went after check. Dale went to Show with Hoaggs

Dean fixed supper & we ate & I took him to Stake house to dance Practice & went & Pd. R.R. Credit Union. Ivard went Selling books. We went & got Dean at 9: went to early.

No comments:

Post a Comment