Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 15, 2015

Saturday, May 15, 1965

Ivard went back to G. F

cloudy - sunny - windy

I got up when Dale came home from Paper route & cooked breakfast, hot cakes & we ate & Dean did dishes & cleaned up the house. Ivard spent all morning watering & watching ball game. I washed cloths

Dale went to Hoaggs all afternoon & went to Country Club to play golf with Mr. they brought him home at dark.

Ivard spaded a flower bed & I helped Dean plant flowers this afternoon.

We went up town & Pd on drapes & Dale bought 2 birch trees & Ivard came home & planted them this morning & I fixed lunch & we ate.

Gail came at 4:30 & him & Ivard went out selling books. I finished Jackies dance costumes & got Supper & we ate at 8: when Ivard got back. Gail ate with us. Ivard left for G F about 8:45. I watched T.V until went off air 1: AM

No comments:

Post a Comment