Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Monday, May 3, 1965

Ivard came from G. F.

Kids last type class

sunny - cloudy - windy. I got up & crocheted & got Kids off to school, Jerry took Ray to work.

Ivard came home about 10: & had his check & I figured it out & Jerry, Ivard & I went up town & Paid bills & we droped Jerry off to work at 11: till 6: Came home & I went to bed awhile with Ivard then worked on books & made out payments to mail.

I went to Dr., gained 5 lbs. I picked Jerry up & we came home & ate & Ray took Dean & Jerry to their last type class on his way to Stake House to see Varity show. Kids got out early & called us to come & get them & we took them up to Stake House & they came home after with Ray. We went to Gails a few min. & came home & went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment