Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday, November 27, 1963

I missed my Piano lesson.

Ivard got put on brakeman board tonite

sunny & not very cold

Ivard went to work for 8: & droped Gene off at store to go on route with Gail.

Jerry took Jackie to school & stoped at Venice's & got my check she got for me.

Jerry & I went to store & bought $30. worth of groc. got 13 lb. turkey.  Came home & Jerry went & worked at D.q. 11:45 until 1:45.

I don't feel very good, worked on contest puzzle made cranberry orange pineapple jello salad for tomorrow & cooked james.  When Ivard got home he took Jackie, Jerry & I up town & did a little Xmas shopping while Ivard got his gloves sewed at shoe shop.  Came home & they had hot cakes for supper.  We made 4 carrots pudding & steamed for 3 hrs. I don't feel good so I didn't go to Piano lesson, Ivard took Kids.  Lyle & Barbra came few min

Gene got home after dark & got ready & went to Nyssa in Gails Car.

Jerry had a Tupper Ware Party at Pats

I went to bed at 11:30 & Ivard & Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment