Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday, November 19, 1963

cloudy all day & good breeze, not too cold.

I came home from work & read paper & Jerry took Jackie to school & went shopping.  I went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard was still asleep.  He got up & did dishes Dean left last nite.

Jerry worked lunch hr & from 6: to close.

I woke up at 1:30 & Ivard came & rubbed my feet with lotion & Came to bed until 2:30.  We got up & Jerry went & got Jackie from school

I practiced my piano. at 3:30 we went to dancing. Came home at 5:30 & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I took him to work & went up to Holly & Dale got his hair cut.  Came home at 7: & went to bed until time To go To work.

Dean went to Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment