Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday, November 5, 1963

sent Kay & Ray letter

Cloudy & rainy all day & mots of last nite.

I came home from work & read paper & got Sis ready & Jerry took her to school.

Ivard was gone to work.

I went to bed at 9: & got up at 1:30 & iorned until 3:15 & got ready & Jerry went & got Jackie & she got ready & I took her to dance lesson then went & voted for city councileman & mayor.  came home & ate, Jerry had supper all ready.

Jerry worked 11:45 to 2: at D.q. & went & voted & put some money in bank for Ray for me.

I took Jerry to work 6: to Close at D.q. I just got in bed & he called & said their was some big boxes up there so I got up & went & got a couple.  Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard came about 7: & went & voted.  He watched T.V until he got me up & went & got Jerry

Dean went to Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment