Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday, November 12, 1963

got letter from Ray

sunny _ nice

I came home from work & read paper & watched T.V. awhile

I went to bed at 10: & woke up at 1:30 so I got up & ate & worked on my contest puzzle.

Jerry went & got Jackie at 3: & I got ready & took her to danceing then I went to Dr's & got weighed, lost 7½ lbs in 2 weeks.  got Rays Dr bill streightened out.  The nurse said I didn't need to Come back any more they'd had too much trouble & there its all been their error.  I was mad, was going to tell Dr. about it but she wouldn't let me in.  I went & got Jackie & came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate.  I took Jerry up to D.q. at 6: to work till Close, he worked lunch hr. too.

Ivard raked leaves off lawn & watched T.V. until time to go to work at 3:50.

Jackie & I went to bed & Dean went to Mutual.  Dale & I had fight, he wanted to go to scout show at Pix & I wouldn't let him, didn't have work done or a way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment