Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18, 1963

sunny & breezy - warm

Came home from work and read paper.  I went to bed at 9:30.  Ivard was still asleep.  he got up after I went to sleep & went up to Rail R. to get a job, he got bumped.

Jerry went up town & pd. bills & to bank. worked at Dairy queen for lunch hr.

Ivard sat all day again, watching T.V. Jerry went & sent mothers birthday

I got up at 2:30 & we listened to my new records. got mad at Ivard, he had 11. to get pick-up anti-freeze & went & charged it.

He went to work at 3:45.

Jerry fixed supper, first I've eaten since yesterday at 2:, fasted for Ray.

Jerry took Dale up to clean up Dairy q. yard after we ate.

Jerry went to M-Men-Gleaners

I went to bed until time To go To work.

Jerry & Dean & Alice went to Boise to hear Benson talk on John Birch Society

No comments:

Post a Comment