Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, November 9, 1963

sold tractor

Cloudy in morning & rained _ cleared up in afternoon pretty good.

Ivard went to work at 5:30 A.M & got home at 3:45.

I washed up all the dirty cloths & cahnged my bed.  I don't feel very good yet.  Dean cleaned up house

I took Jerry to work 11: to 6: at D.q.

Gail called at 3:30 & wanted me to go take Lynda to Cannery to get their pears before cannery closed for season so at 3:45 I took Dean up to Tend Kids & we went & got them.  Jackie stayed there & played until Gail brought Dale home after work.

worked on contest puzzle on & off all day.

We got home at 5: & Dean went to Barber & Ivard went & sold tractor to Mr. Peterson for $400.  I got $86. so far.

Jerry came home & him & Dean went ward teaching.  Gail came & brought Kids & took Dean home to stay all nite & tend Kids, had to wait for hr for him to get home.

Ivard & I played Scrabble & went to bed at 11:

Jerry & Dale went selling cards up to Alices till after we were in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment