Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday, November 29, 1963

cloudy.

Dale got up early & went up & met Gail & went to work all day.

Ivard went & got his check and I made out payments and This afternoon Jerry & I went up town and paid place then I sat in car while Jerry walked around & paid my bills for me.  Came home at 5: & Ivard h Gail Jerry, Dean & Jackie took Ray to Caldwell to see draft board this morning then they came home and Ray went to work at 12:30 until 6:

Dean did dishes & cleaned house while Jerry went & I went up town

Gene laid around all day & watched T.V & slept.  Jerry worked 6: to close

Ivard went to work about 2:30.

We ate supper & Gail & Family & Dale came & watched Xmas parade in color from Salt Lake Dale went home with them to Work Tomorrow.  Ray went on date after Parade Ivard came & he watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment