Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday, November 3, 1963

Ray called

Cloudy but not cold

Jerry & Dean went to priesthood & Jerry came home & took Dale to S.S & Fast meeting.  Jackie is still sick.

Ivard read paper & got up & went up to Rail R. & watched T.V. I got up & put a roast on and washed my hair & combs & brushes & got books up.  I read paper in bed & never got up until 11:

I worked on my books & fixed dinner & we ate at 2:45 & Kids did dishes.

I wrote to Kay & was just going To write Ray when he called.  needs money tomorrow for book.

Jerry had to go to work 5: till close he took car.  no Church Tonite.

I wrote Ray letter.

Ivard & Kids watched T.V. & I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go To work.  Ivard came to bed before I got up.  He got Called to work for 10:45, left while I was getting ready

No comments:

Post a Comment