Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday, November 13, 1963

sent Kay Birthday card & 15.

cloudy all day _ rained this evening

I came home from work & read paper.  Ivard & I had fight over the tractor check & I slammed it at him & went to bed & bawled He said I could have it to pay the Dr bills they'd turned over to credit bureau then he called Sugar Factory & told guy to come & pick it up on their bill.  I didn't know what he did about it but when I got up the receipts for Dr bills were laying here, he'd gone & paid them

Jerry worked this morn for Couple of hrs, didn't work tonite.

Ivard went to work at 3:45 & I got up after he left and Jerry had supper ready & we ate when Kids came.

I went & got gas & me a tablet for music lessons then Dean, Dale & I went out to Hurrens & had our piano lessons at 6: got home at 8:15 & Dale & Jerry went selling Cards

I got books up & went to bed at 8:30 till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment