Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday, November 23, 1963

Gene got home for holidays in nite

stormy. rained

Ivard came home work & went to bed.  I got up & got ready & took myself up to Dr. Dains again & he packed my face again & gave me a shot

Gene came home about 1:30 A.M this morning because the President got shot, he never got up until late then he laid around all day with Ivard, watching T.V. about President.

worked on my puzzle.

Jerry worked 11:30 to 6: & I Came home & got ready & we ate and he took Dean & gathered up Kids & went to Boise to Priest Teachers party

Gail brought Dale home at 1:30 & he went to birthday Party then came home & did D.q. yard.

Ivards day off.

went to bed early _ I feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment