Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday, November 11, 1963

Ivard got cut off breaking & went switching

nicer today, foggy this morning

Ivard got home from work again at about 6:30.

Kids went to school, I got up at 8: & Jackie was asleep again, Jerry took her to school. 

I washed a batch of cloths & worked on Puzzle all day

Jerry worked lunch hr

Ivard got up & watched Borah Boise foot b. game on T.V. & went to work at 4: back switching.

I iorned all Deans cloths & Jerry fixed supper & I stoped & we ate.

Jerry took all Kids & took Dean to pass scout badge, ward teaching up to Gails & to get Dale a new flutaphone for school.

brought Kids home & went to meeting at Stake House.  I got books up & went to bed at 5:30

went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment