Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday, November 22, 1963

President J. F. Keneddy was assinated in Dallas Texas.

stormy day.

I got up & got ready & at 10:30 Ivard took me up to Dr. Dains & he packed my sinus with cotton diped in stuff and I had to sit awhile.  gave me a perscription for my bad Cold.  While I was in Dr. Ivard went & paid some bills.  went to drug store on way home & got my medecine.  have to take it every 3 hrs, day & nite.

I just worked on my puzzle all afternoon & doctored.

Ivard bid on day job so he had to float tonite, went at 11:30.

I didn't sleep much tonite I was in such pain & had to Keep Takeing my medecine but I doctored & went to bed early.  laid off again, this time until I'm better.

Jerry worked tonite

Ivard took Dale up to Gails to stay all nite & work with Gail tomorrow.

President was Shot at Dallas by Lee Aswald, died hr. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment