Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday, November 26, 1963

sunny but cold wind.

my head is still just Killing me.

Kids all went to school today.

Ivard went to work for 8: & Gene rode up to store with him & went with Gail all day.
Jerry went to work 11:45, after he went to bank & up town, came home at 1:30 and Took me up to Dr. Lees office at 2: and I had my tooth pulled that my bridge fits on to, see if that helps the pain in my face & head.

Washed my some cloths and worked on my puzzle most of day.

Ivard came home from work & watched T.V. Jerry took Jackie to dance class.

They ate supper and Jerry went to work 6: to close.

Gene got home at dark & Lyle, Barbra came about 6:30.  Dale tended all the Kids & Ivard & I, Gene, Lyle & Barbra Took Dean to mutual & went up to Gails & played Penochle until 10:30. Came home & played another.

No comments:

Post a Comment