Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday, November 10, 1963

real foggy tonite - Ivard got up & went to work when I went to bed at 12:30 AM

foggy this morning, sunny & nice all day. breeze.

Ivard read paper in bed, Gail brought Dean home before we got up.

I got up at 9:30 & washed a batch of overalls and at 9:50 took Jerry up to Dairy q. to work, 10: to 5:, and Dale went & cleaned up his yard he should have done last nite.  Came home & Ivard & Dean had gone to Priesthood.  I made omlet for Dale & Jackie & worked on my final contest puzzle all day.  I stoped & took Dale & Jackie to sunday school & I cooked dinner & had ready when they got home at 1:30.  got books up while Dean did dishes and worked on puzzle again.  Ivard watched T.V.

Ivard took me up & bought me a drink when we got Jerry at 5:

washed my hair this morning.

I had shower & got ready & went to Church with Kids.  Ivard stayed home to listen to phone.  Came home at 9: & Jerry went & got root beer & ice cream for fireside & went, got home at 11:15 & everyone was in bed but me, working on puzzle.  I didn't go to work, never could get any one to tell them.  went to bed at 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment