Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday, November 1, 1963

Gene & his boy friend came

nice day.

Gene got up after I came home from work & went out to Wallys & got $100. & came back & got that Kid up & they went to Nyssa.  I went to bed for hour & half.  Jerry tended Jackie she was sick & stayed in bed today.  He went to work at 11:45 & came home at 2: & I got up & went to bank & paid bills and got groc. came home at 5: & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & Dean did dishes.  & I took Jerry up to work 6: to Close.

Lyle & Barbra were here while I was asleep then stoped in few min. at 2:30, had to get home to work.

Ivard had gone to Nyssa to work when I got home. he got home about 11:15.

Gene came at 3: & had to be in Boise to meet team at 3:30.  They came home at 6: & I cooked them a steak & they went back to foot ball meeting & ball game.  got home about midnite

My nite off.  I worked on contest puzzle & watched T.V. went to bed at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment