Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday, November 17, 1963

Ray called

Gene went back to Rexburg

windy & cloudy not too cold.

read paper in bed, never got up until about 10:30.  Jerry & Dean went to priesthood & Jerry came home & took Dean & Dale to sunday school I fixed breakfast for Gene, Joe & I at 11: the rest of them had eaten

They watched T.V. awhile then Gene & Joe went up to Gails.  came back at 1: & got their things & left for Rexburg.

I washed a couple of batches of cloths & had nap. got up & iorned a few shirts.

Took Jerry to work at D.q. at 5: Till close.  Came home & went through my money collection, got books up

Ivard sat all day watching T.V.

I still have a sore throat & neck but not as bad.

Ivard, Dean & Jackie went To Church at 7:15.  Dale went home with Butlers after sunday school.  I went to bed at 7:30 until Time To go to work.

Ray called & wanted us to fast with him Tomorrow, having trouble with roommates

No comments:

Post a Comment