Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday, October 30, 1963

I started takeing Piano lessons

cloudy_ not cold rained during nite

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to work to Nyssa.

I went to bed but couldn't sleep from takeing that diet pill.  I got up at 12:30 & worked on my contest puzzle all afternoon.

Jerry worked 11:45 to 2: We washed a few cloths.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate & I took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens to their piano lesson.  I started takeing them tonite too.  We got home at 8:30 & Jerry had dishes done up.  Ivard was home when we got home.

I laid down until time to go to work but couldn't go to sleep.  I got up & went to work at 11: everyone was in bed asleep when I left for work.

Pay day tonite before we go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment