Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday, October 27, 1963

Ray called- broke his glasses

First frost

Colder_sunny & breeze _ froze last nite for first time.

Ivard got called to work at 9: I read paper in bed and got up and worked on my quickie puzzle all morning.

Jerry & Dean went to Conference & I had dinner all ready when they came home at noon & we ate & they ent back to afternoon session.  Dale & Jackie stayed home.  I worked on puzzle all afternoon.  Kids came home & Dean did dishes and Jerry went to work at D.q. 5: till 7:30 then came home & him & Dean went to Conference again.  Jerry worked for Mrs. Murry last nite so she'd work for him Tonite.

Ivard got home about 7: & we had a snack, Jerry brought us a hamberger, and watched Bonanza then I went to bed and Ivard came a little later.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment