Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday, October 22, 1963

Ray called

breezy and real cloudy

Ivard left woro work at 4:30 A.M. brakeing to Emmett, got home at 7:15.

Kids went to school.  Jerry went to bank & went to work at 11:15, I took him up.  He came home about 2:30.  He went to store and after Jackie.

I worted on my northwest Hospital Contest all day _ washed a batfch of cloths & made turky chow-Mein for supper.  I took Jackie to danceing at 3:30.  We got home at 5: and ate & Jackie & I took Jerry up to work 6: to close.  We had a sundee.

Dale went selling Cards, came home & ate after we were through, he did dishes.

Dean went to Mutual with Perry.

Ivard ate & read paper & went to bed early.

I don't feel good at all.  Called Dr for appointment, can't go until Friday.

Ray called & wanted us to send his genelogy.

I went to bed at 10:30.  Laid off sick

No comments:

Post a Comment