Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday, October 17, 1963

cool in nite, sunny & nice today

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:30.

Jerry went to work lunch hr. then from 6: until close.  He got another bu. grapes & got them on to cook this evening, Barbra finished them for him, he got supper & we ate at 5:

I got up at 3: & Ivard was to work, he worked on shed all day.

Jackie didn't come home again today from school.  I made her go to bed after supper.  She didn't go to Primary either, Dale did.

Lyle, Barbra & Kids came about 5: until 6: then went up to Gails

I took Jerry to work & got books up & went to bed until time to go to work.  I worked on puzzle this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment