Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday, October 23, 1963

Dale sent Mother letter

rained in nite - cloudy - breezy

Had fire a little while for first time this fall.

Jerry went up & sent Rays genelogy.  He went to work at 11:45 until 1:30.

I feel terrible.  never did anything all day but work on my contest.  Called in & told them I'd be back to work, I need money & I don't want to loose my job.

Ivard went to work at 51 45 to Weiser & got home at 5:30 P.M.

Dean fixed supper, hot cakes, & they ate & Dean did dishes

Jerry Went to Boise to school at B.J.C., rode with Myrtle Jeppson at 6:15.

Ivard took to Dean & Dale to Hurrens to Piano lesson at 6:30 & took Jackie with them.

I had bath & went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.  Ivard & Jackie Came to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment