Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday, October 25, 1963

nice but cooler had fire & left it on all nite for first time.

I came home from work & Ivard was gone breaking.

I went to bed until noon & Jerry got me up when he left for work at 11:45, I took him up.

I worked on my quickie puzzle & got ready and went to Dr. Ross, had appointment since I was so sick monday.  He said it acted like I had a gall bladder full of stones.  gave me some medecene (pills) I take 4 times a day for 5 days then I go back & if I'm not any better he will exray.

We ate supper

We ate & I took Jerry to work at 6: Dale never came from school until 7:, been painting a store window up town, he hailed Ivard down & Came with him.

Gail, Lynda & Kids Came awhile & took Dale home to stay all nite so he could help Gail tomorrow.  Dean went up to H.S. to his foot ball game.  We went to bed early.  My nite OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment