Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday, October 2, 1963

85°

I came home from work & ate & read paper & watched start of world series in color then went to bed at 10:30 Ivard watched ball game then went out to farm to see about getting ready for man to cut silage.

I got up at 1:30 & Jerry & I went to Caldwell & I put dimes in bank & Jerry got a laway out at 2. then went up & put in application to work at Simplots, stoped & had hamberger at Kwick curb. got home at 4:30 & Jerry got ready & I took him up to catch bus at 5:30 for school in Boise & Dean & I stoped at D.q. & had drink & got milk then went to Forsgrins & got Jackie, she went there from school.

Jerry & I passed Ivard on way to Caldwell & stoped & gave him some money & he got hair cut & went to work at 4:

We ate & I took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens for PIano lesson, got my recomend signed & got a 10. Tupper ware order.

Went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment