Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday, October 26, 1963

Warm & breeze.

Ivard went to work early, brakeing & was home at 11:15 so he went & got some more stuff to work on shed and got insulation sub floor down in shed them he got called to work again for 2:30.   I fixed lunch & we ate & he left, got home at 8:50.

Jerry worked at D.q. 10: to 6: & I went & got him & he ate & Mrs Murry wanted him to trade her tonite for Tomorrow nite so he went back up at 7:30, I took him & he gave us a sundee

We changed all the beds & I got them all washed up 7 batches, & helped Dean make beds & he cleaned house, did dishes & made cookies.

I worked on my quickie puzzle

Gail, Lynda & Kids brought Dale Home at 8: & took him up to Clean up his D.q. yard at 8:30 I went up & got him.  Ivard Came & we went up to Gails & played penochle until 12:30.

Jerry never got home until after 1: worked 15 hrs today.  My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment