Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday, October 24, 1963

nice today.

I came home from work and Ivard was gone breaking

I read paper & went to bed & never woke up until 3:30.  I was cold & tired & didn't feel good & I turned my electric blanket on & really had a good sleep.

Jerry worked lunch hour & from 6: to close.  He took Jackie to Primary & went & got them & he fixed supper

I worked on my puzzle all time after I got up.  I got ready at 7: & was just leaveing to go to Bill's to stork shower on Helen Kotter, when Ivard got home.  We had a real nice party & she got a lot of nice things I got home at 10:30 & got ready & went to work. 

Ivard was in bed & Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment