Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday, October 8, 1963

sunny & hot.

We got up & ate & at 8:30 Ivard & Dean went to Salt Lake with Ken to spend the day at genelogy archives.

Mother finished makeing my dress & I finished seems & hemmed Bernieces new skirt then Dale Tended Kids & Mother & I & Berniece went to relief society. Theology & Testimony meeting & their opening social after.  Came home & I took Berniece & Mother to store & after milk then we came home & were just all going to eat over to Berniece when Ivard & Ken & Dean came, about 6: We thought they'd be until 9:30.

Kent, Dean & Curtis got ready & went up to church to Priesthood meeting.

Ivard helped with dishes & I finished the seams on my dress.

Went to bed about 9:45. no T.V., radio, or Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment