Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday, October 16, 1963

sunny & hot 78° nice breeze

I came home & ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:30

Jerry fixed a bu. of grapes cooked them & went to work 11:30 to 3:

Ivard went & got some more stuff & worked on shed all day, went to bank.

I woke up at 1: & got up & washed a batch of cloths & hung out & strained the grape j. & bottled 13 qts juice & run a Kettle of pulp through to make jam. fixed dinner & ate with Ivard & he left for work at 2:50

I went & pd. car Ins and got Jackie from Forsgrins & came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I took him up to bus depot at 6: to go to Boise to school.

Dale went up & cleaned up D.q. yard today was his birthday pay day.  got 1, not here last week.

Dean did dishes & we went to Piano lessons at 6:30.  came home at 8: & I went to bed until time to go to work.  Ivard was home before I left.  Jerry came about 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment