Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday, October 18, 1963

Ivard went back brakeing

cooler but nice

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed until noon.

Ivard worked on shed & at 1:30 they put him back on brakemans board & he went to Weiser.

I got up & bottled 18 qts grape juice then went up to D.q & got 20 lbs sugar & used it up in jam then Dean & I went to store & got 25 lbs more.  I did 30 pts grape jam & 9 qts.  it was 10:30 before I got done.

Jerry went to work at 11:45 until 12:15, 12 hrs. When we went to store at 9: we stoped on way home at D.q. & had Sundee, me Dean & Jackie

Dale came home from school & went up & helped Gail at Pack out then came home & went up to Gails on bike to stay all nite & work for Gail tomorrow.

Dean went to foot ball game & never got home from school until 5:30 & we ate

My nite off.  I sure was tired when I got done & went to bed at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment